Standard Delivery times as of 4/1/21
Thursday deliveries order cut-off time 12 Midnight Wednesday
- Thursday 8am – 11am Lugarno, Padstow, Revesby, Panania, East Hills
- Thursday 8am – 2pm Menai, Alfords Point, Bundeena, Thirroul, Heathcote
- Thursday 12pm – 4pm Peakhurst, Hurstville, Kingsgrove, Bexley, Arncliffe, Sans Souci, Cronulla, Caringbah, Gymea, Sutherland, Como, Oyster Bay, Sylvania, Kangaroo Point, Blakehurst, Oatley, Mortdale
- Friday 8am – 10am: Earlwood, Inner West
- Friday 10am – 12pm: City, Eastern Suburbs, Maroubra
- Friday 12pm – 2pm: North Sydney, Mosman
- Friday 8am – 6pm: Blacktown, Western Suburbs, Liverpool, Campbelltown
delivery & payment info
Payments accepted are
- Secure Credit Card (Visa Mastercard & Amex)
- Cash on Delivery
- Account (Exisiting Customers only)
Secure Credit Card
Secure Credit Card purchases are processed through Commonwealth Bank Simplify payment gateway. At the checkout your card will be authorised for the total amount of your cart. The amount will be captured after your delivery has been packed and invoiced. Please be aware if you have meat or fresh produce in your order that your final amount may vary. These products are random weight
After your first purchase, CommBank Simplify Gateway saves your details for purchases going forward. If your credit card details haven’t changed, you can use this selection and we’ll charge you card on file when an invoice is emailed and final.
If you need to update your credit card number or expiry, all you have to do is use the Secure Card payment selection and the gateway will update your card number and save it. You can use Account for orders after the update
Cash on Delivery
We’ll email an invoice before delivery and our driver will have the correct change up to the nearest whole amount!
Sydney Metropolitan delivery charge is $5.50. We deliver using a refrigerated vehicle to ensure freshness.
Please note we cannot send perishable items interstate or to country NSW areas not covered by same day delivery services.