AceBio’s industry leading 10 stage filtration includes: sub micron pre-filters, silver ionised activated carbon, nano activated carbon, magnets, bio ceramics, organic germanium, bio-organic coral and silica sands. AceBio+ new design is the latest evolution of our 35 year history of producing Ace water filter jugs.
The AceBIO is quick and easy to use and refills in minutes. Ideal at home, in your kitchen, dining, office/workplace or take it with you for travelling to immediately enjoy the benefits of clean, safe, alkaline mineral water.
Make the change from unreliable and questionable tap water quality. Save your wallet from buying expensive and equally questionable bottled water (with micro plastics found in most brands). By simply filtering your water, you’ll make a big impact on reducing the impact of discarded single use plastics on our environment.
- Great water with a wow taste that you’ll love going back to every time.
- Quickly turns tap water into naturally alkaline mineral water with around 60 Bio-organic minerals.
- 1 litre capacity, Ideal for home, workplace, camping and travel and fits in your fridge door.
- BPA, BPS and toxin free, non leeching materials
- Reduces tap water impurities up to 99% including: Bad taste, odour, turbidity from sediment, chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals, bacteria and rust etc.
- Remove up to 99% of fluoride using nano activated carbon compound.
- No activated alumina (aluminium) used in our filters!
- Boost your immune system and blood oxygen levels with Organic Germanium.
- Hydrate your cells more effectively with magnetised water.
- Help increase cellular regeneration with Bio-Ceramics giving far infrared Ki (Life energy) and negatively ionised water.
- Enjoy peace of mind with our Lifetime Warranty.
- Economical and easy hydration at under 3 cents per litre.
- Be sustainable by avoiding expensive single use bottled water and help reduce plastics in our environment.
- Includes filters for up to 4800 litres or 24 months (subject to water quality)
- No electricity or tap connection required